luminaire lumens per circuit watt
A range of high efficiency recessed LED luminaires with low luminance lens optics. Microlux lenses have been optically engineered to suppress high-angle light above 65° to not only meet the UGR and luminance limits recommended by BS-EN 12464, CIBSE LG7 and the BCO, but to also provide comfortable, low glare lighting.
- Up to 122 luminaire lumens per circuit Watt, ECA eligible.
- Acrylic micro-structure lens to control light distribution and luminance
- Special paint finishes to match SAS ceiling colours
- Radial light distribution to provide high levels of task uniformity
- Volumetric lighting for comfortably lit work spaces
- Linear optic for a linear luminaire
- Normalised scheme efficacy: 1.01 W/m2/100 lx
- Remote control gear
Visit our dedicated SAS 330 area.
See our range brochure