luminaire lumens per circuit watt
The HI-MAX LED luminaire is a very high efficiency aluminium die-cast high bay luminaire, with a range of light output options.
- Range of outputs from 14,000 to 50,000 lumens
- Up to 162 luminaire lumens per circuit Watt
- Ra 80, 4000 K CCT
- Extended temperature range; Standard +5 to + 35 deg C, Emergency +5 to +25 deg C.
- IP65 version; temperature range; Standard -25 to + 35 deg C, Emergency +5 to +25 deg C.
- Reported LED life up to 60,000 hours L90 (based on 10,000 hours test data)
- Nominal control gear lifetime 100,000 hours, suitable for mains voltage peaks (burst/surge up to 4 kV), with 5 year (return to base) warranty.
- Channelled convection cooling to enhance thermal management
- Variety of suspension methods available, including 4no. 3.5 mm holes in body for gripple wire fixing. (spacing; single 588 x 156, twin 588 x 371)
- DALI dimmable driver as standard on non-Wireless versions
- Wireless versions available, see opposite.
- 154 W version (X154) has double the number of LEDs for increased output and efficiency
- IK rated versions. The IP20 is rated at IK06, and the IP65 is rated at IK10.
Please Note: no sensors are available where a IK rating is required.
Click for IP20 test certificate IK06
Click for IP65 test certificate IK10
See our range brochure